I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. 251-274-2911 ... more >