I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. 251-270-4596 ... more >