I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. 251-260-3047 ... more >