We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. The view from behind is simply outlandish! 251-234-5243 ... more >