I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. It was fantastic in every way. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. 251-223-3545 ... more >