I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. 251-025-8120 ... more >