The demand for her must be through the roof. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. Service: Very good...lots of energy. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. 251-020-5200 ... more >