I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. 251-002-5521 ... more >