She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. I wasn't going to pass that up. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Well sign me up for her fan club! 251-000-0707 ... more >