She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. 248-993-8931 ... more >