After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. It was fantastic in every way. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. 248-963-4869 ... more >