Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. What can I say that hasn't been said? Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. She was very friendly right away. 248-564-1186 ... more >