I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. 248-221-1714 ... more >