Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. Service: Very good...lots of energy. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. 248-220-3168 ... more >