Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Hot body, service was good. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. 240-542-7618 ... more >