I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". Online pics are accurate although really don’t do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum – firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time I’ve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. 240-353-2990 ... more >