Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. Truly outstanding and memorable. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. 240-319-8620 ... more >