We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. She gave me the room number by texting me. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. 240-292-3503 ... more >