She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. Location was a nice room close to where I work. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. We were giggling all the way. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. 239-299-1004 ... more >