I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. 239-295-6740 ... more >