I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! 233-182-3526 ... more >