For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I will definitely repeat. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. 229-305-2366 ... more >