She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. Well sign me up for her fan club! I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. First thing I could think of was WOW! Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. 225-838-3838 ... more >