She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! The pics on the website are very accurate. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. What can I say that hasn't been said? We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. 225-503-0803 ... more >