Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. Hot body, service was good. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. It was completely mind blowing! When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! 225-396-7148 ... more >