For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. She was dressed tastefully and high class. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. 224-412-5995 ... more >