Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. 224-263-0539 ... more >