People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Facilities were amazing. Seriously good service.... what a great time! She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. 222-454-8535 ... more >