If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. Location was a nice room close to where I work. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. 834-306-3063 ... more >