We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. 614-972-2825 ... more >