Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. 206-333-8495 ... more >