I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. She is truly a gem. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. 205-876-7856 ... more >