Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. 205-876-4398 ... more >