I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. 205-876-3213 ... more >