I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. We were giggling all the way. Very cool chick as well! Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. 205-867-6374 ... more >