We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. 205-656-5867 ... more >