Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. The pics on the website are very accurate. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. Just saw her a few days ago. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. 205-630-2120 ... more >