She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. Hot body, service was good. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. 205-624-8165 ... more >