She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! 205-587-7745 ... more >