For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. 205-518-9063 ... more >