Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! 205-486-7565 ... more >