When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. 205-485-6786 ... more >