I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. The view from behind is simply outlandish! She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. 205-458-6786 ... more >