What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. 205-357-5789 ... more >