She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. The view from behind is simply outlandish! Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. 205-321-4965 ... more >