She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Photos on this site are accurate. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. 205-257-4126 ... more >