I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. The view from behind is simply outlandish! Well sign me up for her fan club! She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. 205-149-5743 ... more >