Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. 205-148-5214 ... more >