Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. 205-147-4125 ... more >