Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She has an ass to die for. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. 205-136-9874 ... more >